At Hollso we develop custom web applications, focusing on flexibility, building experience through education, mentoring and practice. We are a small team, relying on each other’s engagement, active participation and eagerness to learn.
We know that a software developer’s primary skill is to transform liquids into source code, so along with all educational tools and mentorship, you will have unlimited coffee (in a reasonable healthy quantities) and sometimes beer (in unhealthy quantities during our team buildings), to transform into a working, tested quality code!
- Develop high quality, tested source code, following best practices and standards
- Work in agile environment, based on the scrum methodology
- Use git as a source control
- Be friendly and have fun!
- Have solid knowledge of programming fundamentals (any modern language will do)
- Have solid knowledge of Object Oriented Programming
- Have good knowledge of algorithms and data structures
- Have some experience writing unit-tests and refactoring smelly code
- Have some knowledge in building or/and consuming REST services
- Have some knowledge in web fundamentals (HTTP) as well as writing HTML/CSS
- Experience with project-management tools (e.g Jira)
- Knowledge of another programming language (c#, python)
Why no tech requirements like “1 year experience with React or Vue”? Because we are pretty sure you already have some experience with modern frameworks and because having a strong knowledge of the fundamentals, means it is just a matter of time and motivation to learn to use react/vue/express/nest/next and so on.
Depending on your background and interests, you would learn to use at least some of the following:
- Frontend frameworks, such as React or Vue
- Node.js & Express.js
- PostgreSQL with ORM
Sounds good? Send us an email with your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you!